New Ford service on the website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evholic_11

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I don't know if you have noticed but Ford just introduced a new service to their website. It is something that allows you to text Ford directly if you want to learn more about Ford EVs. You have only to create an account on the website. That's cool! Don't you think?

Hi, everyone!

I don't know if you have noticed but Ford just introduced a new service to their website. It is something that allows you to text Ford directly if you want to learn more about Ford EVs. You have only to create an account on the website. That's cool! Don't you think?
That’s awesome! It’s great that Ford is making it easier to get information about their EVs. Being able to text them directly is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing by the way.

Hi, everyone!

Oh wow, really? I haven't come across this yet! Super cool to see Ford stepping up with this text service, esp since GM's EV Live thing seems to have totally fizzled out.

Anyways, thanks for this info man!

Hi, everyone!

Do you have a link for that?

Back