Can I View KW Draw from My F150 Lightning Pro Charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellam_OR94

Reaction score
I’m excited to share that I finally had my Pro Charger installed for my F150 Lightning! I’ve been playing around with the app and checking out all the stats and information it provides. While I’m able to see how much energy is being used and how much is going into the truck (currently showing 16kw on the truck’s charging status), I can’t seem to find a way to view the real-time KW draw from the charger itself.

I’d love to know if there’s a way to monitor the actual power draw directly from the charger. It feels like something that should be accessible, but maybe I’m missing it? Does anyone have experience with tracking this kind of data? I’m curious if there’s an option through the Ford app? or do I need to rely on third-party tools to get those. can anyone shed some light on this or point me in the right direction? 😭

It has been like this from the beginning. Unfortunately, Ford is doing nothing about it. It focuses more on the charging status and the energy going into the vehicle rather than the charger's output. I am sorry I can't see any resolve for this one..

I’m excited to share that I finally had my Pro Charger installed for my F150 Lightning! I’ve been playing around with the app and checking out all the stats and information it provides. While I’m able to see how much energy is being used and how much is going into the truck (currently showing 16kw on the truck’s charging status), I can’t seem to find a way to view the real-time KW draw from the charger itself.

I’d love to know if there’s a way to monitor the actual power draw directly from the charger. It feels like something that should be accessible, but maybe I’m missing it? Does anyone have experience with tracking this kind of data? I’m curious if there’s an option through the Ford app? or do I need to rely on third-party tools to get those. can anyone shed some light on this or point me in the right direction? 😭
That’s great news about your Pro Charger! When I got mine, I had the same issue with tracking real-time power draw; it is funny that the Ford app doesn’t show everything. You might want to check for third-party apps that can help with that data.

I can confirm the Ford app doesn't show real-time draw from the charger itself. @Miar is right. You will need a third-party tool. You can go for ChargePoint or JuiceBox.

Back