Extension Cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

009_Nenels

Reaction score
Just wanted to share. My truck won't fit in my garage, so I'm charging it outside with an extension cable. I had the charger installed before realizing the truck was too big, lol. I'm using a Seguma J1772 Extension Cable. So far, no issues.

That’s a clever fix! 😂 Gotta love when you install a charger and then realize your truck’s too big for the garage. Glad the extension cable is doing its thing! Just keep an eye on it, don’t want any surprises out there!

I've been using the Lectron 20' extension cable for my J1772 charger with my Wallbox, and it’s been super chill! I park in the driveway, so I need that Lectron to stretch over to my charger, whether I'm on one side or the other, and it’s been a total champ. No hiccups, just smooth sailing every time!

Honestly, I’d dodge extension cables whenever possible because they can be a fire risk. But you’re in luck with that Seguma J1772! It’s a solid, well-insulated choice. Just remember to steer clear of those cheap knock-offs. Your safety totally deserves the best!

Just wanted to share. My truck won't fit in my garage, so I'm charging it outside with an extension cable. I had the charger installed before realizing the truck was too big, lol. I'm using a Seguma J1772 Extension Cable. So far, no issues.
It sounds like you've found a practical solution to the garage dilemma!

Honestly, I’d dodge extension cables whenever possible because they can be a fire risk. But you’re in luck with that Seguma J1772! It’s a solid, well-insulated choice. Just remember to steer clear of those cheap knock-offs. Your safety totally deserves the best!
I've been using it for a while now and haven't had any problems. It seems like a high-quality product. To avoid a fire, I always use an outdoor-rated charging station.

Back